Have a peek at the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S8 and the Galaxy S8 Plus
Among the most anticipated smartphones that fans are yet to see on the tech arena are the next generation flagships of Samsung – the Samsung Galaxy S8 and the Galaxy S8 Plus. The interest towards the upcoming devices is so big that it is not a surprise the both models are frequent subjects for discussions and leaks. In the newest leak the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus are posing for the camera is alleged photos of the flagships.
The image reveals the slick designs of the phones and makes it easy to compare the sizes. On the left is lying the Samsung Galaxy S8 which is rumored to boast a 5.8-inch screen. On the right side is placed the larger flagship, the Galaxy S8 Plus outfitted with a 6.2-inch display. Another alleged image of the Galaxy S8 reveals a microSD slot on the top side of the device and the USB-C port, a 3.5mm headphone jack and a speaker at the bottom of the handset.
To sum up the rumors about the upcoming flagships:
- Super AMOLED displays with Quad HD+ resolution
- 5.8-inch for the Galaxy S8 and 6.2-inch for the Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus
- IP68 water and dust-resistant panels
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chip and a version with Exynos chip
- 4GB of RAM
- The batteries are expected to be a 3000mAh cell and a 3500mAh battery for the larger model
- The rear camera sensors will be with a 12MP resolution.
The official debut of the flagships is scheduled for 29th of March. Stay tuned.